Veldacademie is looking for an intern who would like to support our communication activities! We are looking for someone who can start on August 14 and who will join us for at least 4 months.
The responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the organization of a conference about the management and maintenance of public spaces by communities of residents;
- Assisting in the organization of workshops about cities and health;
- Assisting Veldacademie in the writing of publications and news articles;
- Updating and maintaining content on our website;
- Setting up student networks with students from various universities in order develop the recruitment process of graduates and students;
- Designing and setting up a communication plan for the communication between Veldacademie and students
It is possible to supplement these responsibilities on the basis of your own wishes and ideas.
Required education and skills:
- A completed Bachelor degree;
- Educational background related to communication sciences;
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, both in speaking and writing;
- Research skills;
- Affinity with socio-spatial issues
As an intern you will be paid according to the guidelines of the municipality of Rotterdam.
Are you interested in this internship? Please contact us for more information or send your application to Ruth Höppner, email@example.com before the 6th of July.